Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis, and table tennis. A paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced game.
Wear comfortable clothing and sneakers. Only equipment needed is a Paddle.
Games are pick up games based on the number of players for each day.
- Morning and Afternoon Sessions
- No classes on Oct. 14, Nov.11, Nov.28th & 29th and Dec. 13th.
- Evening Session for all adults ages 18 & up Thursdays 6:00-8:00PM
- No class on Nov. 28th and Dec. 13th
- Registration for Kingston residents only for the first week of registrations, then Non-resident registration opens.