Summer Playground Program, First Session
The goal of the Summer Playground Program is to provide your child with an opportunity to make new friends, have fun with old friends, learn new activities and just play... "For the Fun Of It".
Playground participants will enjoy outside and inside activities, good old Board Games, activities in the Art Studio, fun energetic entertainers, and some special theme days.... such as Tie Dye day, and Olympic Days.
A family information sheet will be e-mailed to all families prior to the start of the program.
The information below lists the dates, times and fees for this year's Summer Playground Program. You must register separately for each session.
Registration open until June 16th (or until the program is full - whichever comes first).
The Summer Playground Program runs July 9th - August 17th. There will be three 2 week sessions offered during that time frame.
Special event days and field trip specifications to be announced.
Session 1: July 9th - July 20th - Talent Show this Session
Session 2: July 23rd - August 3rd - Field Trips this Session
Session 3: August 6th - August 17th - Olympic Ceremonies this Session
- This program is for KINGSTON RESIDENTS only.
- Sibling discount per session.
- Children will participate in arts and crafts, games, sports, nature, and special events.
- Filed Trips may be available for some age groups.
- Various activities utilize paint, sand, water, and other material which makes the programs fun, and also messy.
- Sneaker type shoes are required as children do a lot of running and action activities (sandals are not acceptable due to safety reasons).
If a program is specified by grade, it is meant for the 2017-2018 school year - the grade should be the grade they just completed.