Kids will enjoy socializing with friends. Music, games, dances and activities will be coordinated by the DJ.
After you purchase online, please print the paper invoice.The invoice is your child's ticket. An invoice on your phone will not be acceptable. If you do not have access to a printer, you may come into the office and we can print for you.
Your child will need to bring their invoice with them the night of the party - this will be your child's entrance to the party.
Parents are required to chaperone. Ten to Twenty chaperones (depending on how many children are registered) are required for each party. If there are not enough chaperone's by the Tuesday before the party, the party will be cancelled. This is necessary due planning purposes and to the requirement to have a certain number of adults per number of children. A CORI and copy of drivers license is required.
If you would like to chaperone, please call or stop by the office. All parents are welcome to chaperone at any time.
Must Register by May 3rd due to planning purposes!
- Parents are NEEDED to chaperone.
- Ten to twenty chaperones are required for each dance. This is necessary due to planning purposes and the requirement to have a certain number of adults per number of children.
- Chaperones are required to come to the Recreation Office to fill out a CORI form and provide a copy of their drivers license.
- As a reminder there are a limited number of spaces for the dance - Do Not Wait To Register
- Must register by May 3rd for planning purposes.
- Grades: 5th and 6th only
Additional Forms and Files: